2 Bedroom, 2 Bath Caribbean Style Apartment for SALE in BavaroBAVARO, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
Immaculate modern apartment with high-end finishes, located in a secure gated community of Punta Cana. This corner unit provides a spacious layout of 82 m2 boasting two bedrooms each with en-suite bathrooms, open plan kitchen and living area opening up to the terrace overlooking the pool area. The complex has two swimming pools, playground and direct access to white sandy beaches.
Welcome to a lifestyle that embodies the essence of the enchanting Caribbean region - a space filled with joy, warmth, and culture.
Discover an elegant tropical style, infused with elements of Caribbean architecture, where everything coexists in perfect harmony. Immerse yourself in the vibrant atmosphere, where dates in the plazas, conversations in the corners, and games in the evening evoke a sense of belonging to this unique lifestyle.
At our residential community, we prioritize sustainable mobility, blending urban design and landscaping to create an environment that encourages pedestrian-friendly spaces. Embrace the joy of walking and exploring as we strive to create a less polluted residential area, all in our pursuit of sustainability. Our attention to detail in both architecture and landscaping is meant to be appreciated by those strolling through the community.
Indulge in the exclusivity and modernity of our apartments, meticulously designed by the prestigious M+ Group. We offer modern 1 and 2 bedroom apartments that boast a great architectural design, reflecting the traditions of the Caribbean with a contemporary touch. Step into a world where the colors of the past blend seamlessly with modernity and elegance.
Reserve your dream apartment with just US$ 5,000, and secure your spot with a 15% contract signing due 15 days after reservation. As construction progresses, make payments totaling 35%, and upon completion, the remaining 50% will be due.
Our first-class amenities are designed to elevate your living experience. Each apartment comes equipped with top-of-the-line appliances, including a refrigerator, stove, washing machine, dryer, range hood, modular kitchen, and a smart lock for the front door. Stay comfortable with air conditioning and enjoy relaxation in your very own Picuzzi. Elevators are available for apartments in the main plaza, and a welcoming lobby awaits residents in this same area.
Don't miss the chance to be part of a vibrant Caribbean-inspired community that perfectly balances tradition and modernity. Embrace a life filled with joy, culture, and convenience. Join us in this exceptional journey, and make your dream of Caribbean living a reality. Reserve your exclusive apartment now, and experience the true essence of the Caribbean lifestyle. Completion date set for December 2023.Show all description
- Neighborhoods: BAVARO