In Balinese style, combines the four elements of nature: fire, water, air and earth. On a 2,399-square-meter lot is this beautiful 5-bedroom villa located in the exclusive Cap Cana Resort, just a 15-minute drive from Punta Cana International Airport. Comes fully equipped with colonial-style furniture in mostly handmade, with many details in each of the corners that make it up.
It has an open palapa with views of the pool, the garden and the 15th hole of the Punta Espada golf course. The location, therefore, is unbeatable.
Interior of the villa:
All bedrooms have their own bath, walk-in closets with electronic safe, flat screen television and DVD player. On the opposite side of the house, you will find the living room with sofa area and large flat screen television, dining room and kitchen.
• 2 bedrooms with views to the front of the house and the ocean (2 queen beds and 1 king bed)
• 1 bedroom with garden / golf course views and walk-out to the patio by the pool (2 queen beds)
• 1 master suite with garden / golf course view, outdoor jacuzzi and showers (king bed)
• 1 honeymoon suite on the upper level with garden / golf course views and huge bathroom with tub, outdoor shower free and a huge balcony (double four poster bed)
This Villa is used for vacation rental purposes with a great profitability guaranteed by the rental reports of the owners. Feel free to ask us about this detail…!
Cap Cana Community Facilities
- 24 hour security
- Bike paths and golf carts
- Golf - Punta Espada Golf Course
- White sand beaches
- Tennis courts inside the Golden Bear Lodge condominium
- Padel courts
- Scape Park Tours
- Equine Facilities - Los Establos